I can’t believe that St. Patrick’s day is tomorrow! Wow, this year is already flying by rather quickly! I’m totally one for last minute planning when it comes to this holiday fit for leprechauns and perhaps you are too. So here are some last minute St. Patrick’s Day Crafts & Activities to help you celebrate this silly green holiday! Each of the ideas listed below contain full tutorials on the sites hosting the project, so you should be all set to start getting creative!
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts & Activities
1. Easy St. Patrick’s day Gift Idea – Home Cooking Memories | homecookingmemories.com
What a fun gift to pass out. Grab the free printable and full tutorial here.
2. St. Patrick’s Day STEM Activity Sensory Bottles – The Educator’s Spin On It | theeducatorsspinonit.com
These sensory bottles are great for your little leprechaun!
3. St. Patrick’s Day Mantel and LUCK Word Art – TheKimSix Fix | thekimsixfix.com
Decorate your whole mantel with these fun DIY ideas!
4. Green Tinted Lip Balm – Cutefetti | cutefetti.com
Love lip balm? Well now you can make your own – with Kool-Aid!
5. Leprechaun Belt Cups – Cutefetti | cutefetti.com
Dawn over at Cutefetti has been a busy little leprechaun and we’re sharing another fun project, leprechaun belt cups!
6. Pot O’ Gold Party Game – B-Inspired Mama | b-inspiredmama.com
Get your party on with this fun party game!
7. Light Up St. Patrick’s Day Card – Left Brain Craft Brain | leftbraincraftbrain.com
Oh how cute! You’ve got to make these fun light up cards!
8. St. Patrick’s Day Penny Printable – Popsicle Blog – sandytoesandpopsicles.com
This penny printable is super cute for the occasion!
9. St. Patrick’s Day Subway Art Printable – That’s What Che Said – thatswhatchesaid.net
What a simple and affordable way to decorate. Just add a frame and voila!
10. DIY Shamrock Pillow – The Simple Parent | thesimpleparent.com
You don’t even need a sewing machine to make this shamrock pillow!